Sunday, April 5, 2009
Baby On The Way!!
Yes I am pregnant! We are expecting our fourth little Wheeler baby on September 18th, or actually a week after that since that is usually when they finally get here. This explains my months of inactivity due to the wonderful first trimester!! Now that I am back alive and into my second trimester, things are going great. We just had our second doctors visit and everything is looking good. We scheduled an ultrasound for the 21st of this month. We are so excited to find out what we are having and are planning on another boy. We will be very surprised if it is a girl. We will post the news then. Hopefully now I will be a lot better at posting :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Wow! Congratulations Cheryl. I'm starting to get baby hungry again and I get really excited to hear when people are expecting. I am looking forward to hearing what you are having. Are you hoping for a girl or rather just keep with the boy trend? Good luck with everything.
Wow Congrats!!! I only have two kids and often wonder how it would be to have 3. Was 3 hard for you? Well good luck and I hope you have a girl they are a lot of fun to play dress up with.
Congrats!! That is so exciting and I am so glad to hear that everything is going well--what a blessing! Next time your down lets do lunch and catch up!!
Congrats!!! That is so exciting!
I am so glad you are feeling better. I can't wait to see what your having that is my favorite part. I'm sorry to hear about your pet(s) it is so hard for the kids. By the way I have been enjoying the bunnies, I just wish we would have gotten them a little younger. Congrats again, we are happy for you.
Congratulations again!! I am so X-cited for you! You have the cutest kids!
I'm glad you are feeling better. It's all down hill from here right-hah! hah!
I am glad I check this every once in awhile! I had no idea you were pregant. I am excited for you, and anxious to hear what you are having. Hope this one is a little earlier than the others:)
Congratulations! That is awesome! We wanted to be pregnant again by now but since Bryan is going to be starting school again, we are going to wait a few more months. We are coming down may 1st, maybe we could get together.
Post a Comment