Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Tree fun!




We went out the Monday after Thanksgiving to get our tree. We had to use some ingenuity to get the tree home. We took out the two middle seats in our van and put a tarp down on the floor, then shoved the tree in. Pretty crazy, and Tyson didn't like having the tree on his feet the whole way home:) We had a great time decorating, and are starting to feel the Christmas spirit. We love this time of year.

3 comments:

Blake and Rachele Burtenshaw said...

Hey Cheryl, this is Rachele Frost now Burtenshaw. I found your blog through someone else. You have a cute family. What have you been up to?

Francom Family said...

How fun. I don't blame Tyson one bit, it looked creative. Your Christmas tree looks nice, sometimes I wish we got a real one, more for the hunt of the tree.

Mills Family said...

Hi!! your blog is soooooo fun! You guys did a great job with it! Hey your christmas tree experience is sooooo fun!